The computer lab for disabled students is located in „Sabinki" Dormitory no 1, at al. Niepodległości 147, room 20. There are 3 PCs, a printer and a Clear View Plus low vision video magnifier. Access to the Internet is offered and the computers are equipped with Lunar and Magic - text magnification software as well as Jaws 9.0 – screen reading software. There is also one computer with a special mouse catering for the needs of students with upper limb disabilities.
The lab can be accessed by disabled SGH students or employees who have a valid user account in Windows NT network, SGH_NET domain.Open hours: daily, 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
To use the lab:
1. Contact Office for People with Disabilities, to be put on the list of the lab users:
- in person, Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 14:00 pm, room 304G,
- by phone: +48 22 564 94 63,
- via e-mail: dson
2. Take the key to the lab at the reception desk in "Sabinki" Dormitory,
3. Familiarise yourself with the Computer Lab Rules and Regulations and comply with them.