SGH & CIMA DMA (Finance and Accounting)
P1 – Management Accounting - the student has received an exemption
||Financial and Tax Law
||F1 - Financial reporting and taxation - the student has received an exemption |
||Advanced Financial Accounting
||Enterprises Operations, syllabus CIMA
||E1 – Organisational Management - the student has received an exemption|
|After completing this program, you can sign up for CIMA exam (in the form of a case study). Online registration is available through your individual MYCIMA account. The exam is designed to test knowledge and skills at the level of DMA.|
SGH & CIMA DMA (Management)
E1 – Organisational Managment - the student has received an exemption
||Human Capital Management
||Management in International Business
||Effective IT Management and Governance
||Management and Costing Accounting
||P1 – Management Accounting - the student has received an exemption|
||Financial Operations, syllabus CIMA
||F1 - Financial reporting and taxation - the student has received an exemption|
Instructions for registration and fees for students joining the programme SGH & CIMA DMA since the academic year 2017/2018.
- Please read the program rules before the registration
- Go through the pre-registration via the virtual dean's office. Registration deadline ends on 20.10.2017
- Wait for registration confirmation email from CIMA which will include your individual ID number (CIMA contact number). An email confirmation will be sent after the close of registration at SGH.
- After obtaining your CIMA ID (CIMA contact number), activateyour MYCIMA account online (fill in your details by entering exactly the same information as you have already submitted when you registered for the virtual dean's office. Otherwise, it may cause an error on the page).
- It is important not to re-register as a CIMA student because you have been already included in the system!
- After obtaining a password, copy it (you will be able to change can change your password after logging in to your account)
- Access your MYCIMA account using your personal ID number and password.
Pay the registration fee of £ 77 (it is a one-time, non-refundable fee) before 1.12.2017. The fee can be paid with credit or debit card (with the possibility of online payment) on the individual MYCIMA account. If you prefer to make the payment in a different way, you can pay the fee by calling our head office in London on +44 (0) 20 8849 2251 or using our service hotline available 24/7 by phone: +44 (0) 20 8602 0861.
Schedule an external exam (in the form of a case study). On-line registration is available through your individual MYCIMA account. Remember that you must have an SGH student status in order to take the exam.
There are 4 exam sessions:
The first session in February
The second session in May
The third session in August
The forth session in November
- You can take CIMA exam only after receiving and paying fees for exemptions Fees may be changed during the academic year. Current pricing fees: http://www.cimaglobal.com/Students/Cost-of-study/Student-fees/ )
- Fees must be paid through an account in the section Settle my account: Exemptions cost: 3x82 GBP = 246 GBP. Cost of an exam: 134 GBP.
- CIMA certificates will be issued twice a year, at the end of each semester.
To receive a certificate, you must meet certain requirements:
- pass all exams at SGH which correspond to exemptions at CIMA
- pay the fee for exemptions from modules on time. If you fail the external exam during your Master’s studies, exemptions will not be granted to your CIMA student account.
- prepare for the exam! Use our free teaching resources as well as online platform with free learning materials on CIMAconnect.
- Join the next stage of the program: SGH & CIMA DMA or continue CIMA qualification individually and join a group of preeminent members of CIMA.
- Stay up-to-date with the news about the program found on CIMA Poland and on our Facebook funpage CIMAPolska.
- CIMA designatory letters - you deserve them!
By continuing your education with CIMA and completing all qualification levels you will not only be entitled for ACMA (CIMA member) but also CGMA
(Chartered Global Management Accountant) designatory letters which would mean that your skills are recognized globally and valued in the business world.
Terms for registration and program fees for students joining the program SGH & CIMA DMA
which is addressed to the graduate students since the academic year 2017/2018
1. Interdisciplinary specialty programme SGH & CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting (SGH & CIMA DMA) is addressed to graduate students studying finance and accounting, as well as management.
2. SGH & CIMA DMA includes subjects listed in the syllabus (conducted in Polish or English).
3. Graduates of the program SGH & CIMA DMA - after fulfilling the conditions - obtain the CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting issued by CIMA.
4. A student is admitted to the program SGH & CIMA DMA after the first registration in the Virtual Dean's Office, and then, after receiving - from the SGH coordinator of the programme – the confirmation of the fact of registration at SGH, the student is registered at CIMA. After closing the registration process, students will be registered, about which will be informed by e-mail.
5. CIMA registration is performed without the participation of SGH, and is based on the CIMA registration sheet after paying the registration fee to CIMA.
6. After the registration at CIMA, a student obtains SGH CIMA student status, which involves the powers presented at: www.cimaglobal.com.
7. The student participating in the program SGH & CIMA DMA has the same rights and obligations as other students from the Warsaw School of Economics.
8. In order to obtain the Diploma in Management Accounting, the student should:
a) complete the course of Masters studies at SGH program,
b) pass the exams and case study standardized by CIMA in English.
c) pay the applicable fees for the exams and exemptions from the modules.
d) notify (through the coordinator of the program from the Warsaw School of Economics) to the Dean's Office (with appropriate documentary evidence) the fact of passing the external exam and paying the fees to CIMA.
9. The student can take the exam and case study, after paying a fee and registering for the exam.
10. A student who failed the exams, does not receive any document confirming participation in the programme.
11. In the case where the number of students registered for the program SGH & CIMA DMA is lower than 15, the program will not start.
12. Students participating in the program SGH & CIMA DMA are exempt from paying for the annual subscription for the whole period of participation in the program. After completing the program, an annual subscription will be calculated according to the current pricelist at CIMA.