Interdisciplinary specialty titled SGH & CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting (SGH & CIMA ADMA) is addressed to graduate students having CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting.
Terms for registration and program fees for students joining the program SGH & CIMA ADMA which is addressed to the graduate students majoring in finance and accounting with CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting
since the academic year 2017/2018:
1. Interdisciplinary specialty programme SGH & CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting (SGH & CIMA ADMA) is addressed to graduate students studying finance and accounting with CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting.
2. SGH & CIMA ADMA includes subjects listed in the syllabus (conducted in Polish or English).
3. Graduates of the program SGH & CIMA ADMA - after fulfilling the conditions - obtain the CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting issued by CIMA.
5. A student is admitted to the program SGH & CIMA ADMA after the first registration in the Virtual Dean's Office, and then, after receiving - from the SGH coordinator of the programme – the confirmation of the fact of registration at SGH, the student is registered at CIMA. After closing the registration process, students will be registered, about which will be informed by e-mail.
6. CIMA registration is performed without the participation of SGH, and is based on the CIMA registration sheet after paying the registration fee to CIMA.
7. After the registration at CIMA, a student obtains SGH CIMA student status, which involves the powers presented at: www.cimaglobal.com.
8. The student participating in the program SGH & CIMA ADMA has the same rights and obligations as other students from the Warsaw School of Economics.
9. In order to obtain the Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting, the student should:
a) complete the course of Masters studies at SGH program,
b) pass the external exam and case study standardized by CIMA in English.
c) pay the applicable fees for the exams and exemptions from the modules.
d) notify (through the coordinator of the program from the Warsaw School of Economics) to the Dean's Office (with appropriate documentary evidence) the fact of passing the external exam and paying the fees to CIMA.
10. The student can take the exam and case study, after paying a fee and registering for the exam.
12. A student who failed the exams, does not receive any document confirming participation in the programme.
13. In the case where the number of students registered for the program SGH & CIMA DMA is lower than 15, the program will not start.
14. The student participating in the program SGH & CIMA ADMA is obliged to pay an annual subscription fee in the amount of 106 GBP.