After CIMA registration, UE students become part of the truly global network of business leaders and gain access to valuable sources of knowledge and a platform to share best business practices. The global nature of the CIMA qualification provides the students with skills that are recognized and useful at all organizational levels of any business and in various countries around the world.
CIMA qualification is a passport to career opportunities for the students.
In addition, CIMA students have access to online resources, including but not limited to:
- personal MyCIMA account which enables the students to receive support during education and training
- effective and flexible techniques for studying, mind mapping (study resources, apprenticeship training materials, case studies, etc.)
- Financial Management magazine and other publications,
- Insight and Velocity magazines issued in electronic form,
- CIMAconnect’s mobile friendly, study support platform that enables students to get free study materials and have discussions with other students
- CIMA My Jobs, the international CIMA website with more than 1400 job offers.